Rock music!
Postanite clan rock fourma
Rock music!
Postanite clan rock fourma
Rock music!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRock forum portLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faster Pussycat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RockstaR
Admin
Admin
RockstaR

Number of posts : 2862
Ëîêàöè¼à : Boulevard Of The Broken Dreams
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Faster Pussycat Empty
PostSubject: Faster Pussycat   Faster Pussycat I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Faster Pussycat is an American hard rock band from Los Angeles, California formed in 1986.

The group was most successful during the late 1980s with their albums Faster Pussycat and 1989 gold album Wake Me When It's Over that sold 500,000 copies.

Faster Pussycat was formed in Hollywood by Taime Downe during the Glam metal boom of the late 1980s, the earliest incarnation of the band featured Downe and Greg Steele along with Brent Muscat. The name of the band, "Faster Pussycat," is derived from the Russ Meyer film Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!."[1]

After several more member changes, Faster Pussycat soon morphed into the band's most well known line-up, consisting of Taime Downe (vocals), Greg Steele (guitar), Brent Muscat (guitar), Kelly Nickels (bass) and Brett Bradshaw (drums).

Before recording their debut album, Nickels left the group and was replaced by Eric Stacy (ex-Champagne).

Discography

Albums
Year Album
1987 Faster Pussycat
1989 Wake Me When It's Over
1992 Whipped
2006 The Power and the Glory Hole

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Faster Pussycat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum