Rock music!
Postanite clan rock fourma
Rock music!
Postanite clan rock fourma
Rock music!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRock forum portLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nastanak Indie rocka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RockstaR
Admin
Admin
RockstaR

Number of posts : 2862
ËîęŕöčĽŕ : Boulevard Of The Broken Dreams
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Nastanak Indie rocka Empty
PostSubject: Nastanak Indie rocka   Nastanak Indie rocka I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Indie scena počela se razvijati u Americi početkom 80-ih godina 20 vijeka. Pojam indie dolazi od eng. independent - nezavisno. U početku je pojam nezavisnih etiketa bio vezan uglavnom uz punk rock bendove poput Black Flag i Minor Threat, no do kraja 80-ih na nezavisnoj se sceni razvio čitav niz novih muzickih pravaca, primjerice noise rock, twee pop, emo (koji ne valja poistovjećivati s današnjim popularnim emo bendovima), noise pop (također poznat kao shoegaze ili dream pop) itd. Još neki od važnijih predstavnika američke indie scene iz prve polovice 80-ih su Fugazi, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., Yo La Tengo, Beat Happening, Replacements, Minutemen, The Pixies, Husker Du, Butthole Surfers, Big Black... Neki od popularnijih predstavnika indie rocka (ako se u kontekstu nezavisne i underground scene može govoriti o "popularnosti") 90-ih i 00-ih bili bi Pavement, Neutral Milk Hotel, Built to Spill, Death Cab for Cutie, Modest Mouse, Of Montreal, Broken Social Scene, The Decemberists, Arcade Fire, Sufjan Stevens…

Last edited by RockstaR on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris
Spamer i rock'n'roll master
Spamer i rock'n'roll master
Chris

Number of posts : 3801
ËîęŕöčĽŕ : Saa moj Vladisav zauvek...
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Nastanak Indie rocka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nastanak Indie rocka   Nastanak Indie rocka I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:41 am

By the mid-1990s, the term "alternative music" had lost much of its original meaning as rock radio and record buyers embraced increasingly slick, commercialized, and highly marketed forms of the genre. At the end of the decade, hip hop music had pushed much of alternative rock out of the mainstream, and most of what was left played pop punk and highly polished versions of a grunge/rock mishmash. Many acts that, by choice or fate, remained outside the commercial mainstream became part of the indie rock movement. Indie rock acts placed a premium on maintaining complete control of their music and careers, often releasing albums on their own independent record labels and relying on touring, word-of-mouth, and airplay on independent or college radio stations for promotion. Linked by an ethos more than a musical approach, the indie rock movement encompasses a wide range of styles, from hard-edged, grunge influenced bands like The Cranberries, Muse, Superchunk to do-it-yourself experimental bands like Pavement to punk-folk singers such as Ani DiFranco. Currently, many countries have an extensive local indie scene, flourishing with bands with much less popularity than commercial bands, just enough of it to survive inside the respective country, but virtually unknown outside them.
Back to top Go down

Nastanak Indie rocka
Page 1 of 1